22 October 2007

ripple effect

I would like to think that I take most everything with a "grain of salt". It's one of those trinkets of sage advice I recall my mother offering again and again during my youth. Sure it doesn't necessarily mesh with my tendency to over-analyze, but it does extend to my discomfort with set beliefs and so-called answers.

That being said, I'm not above signing up for a daily horoscope service that day after day fills my e-mail with lies and misinterpretations. Strangely, since I've attempted to become more connected and involved within my own existence they have started to cut through the static and resonate.

This was today's:

"You've got a lot on your mind and your spiritual side may be more fully engaged. Now is a really good time for you to integrate your deepest desires with the mundane reality you navigate every day."




No comments:

Post a Comment