27 July 2012

heart strings.

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.  ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery




Inpiration comes in many forms. It blesses the world in as many facets as we find creativity. From the rhythm of sprinkling on an array of spices in your daily culinary pursuits to arranging the pillows on the bed at the end of the night to how you display all of the disparate items that clutter up your desk, everything has a measure of art.

Everything.

I have held these inclings in my mind for a long time. Born the observer of my bunch, for a time I thought my quiet, contemplation masked emptiness. But in truth it was always a stirring, a percolation of my soul. My need to create is loud and brash. It's all around me. Lightbulbs of inspiration are burning out and being replaced all the time. And for this I am thankful.

(203)

No comments:

Post a Comment