20 April 2012

dead center



I am only a couple shots shy of the halfway mark of my pi-inspired 314 photo challenge. This self-prescribed effort has surprised and thoroughly inspired me. I feel a whole lot better for it.



Even though I essentially took up photography many eons ago, recieving cameras for gifts on four or five different occasions, ending up the go-to guy for impromptu shots of nearby posing strangers, as well as often left out of images by becoming family event historian, I have only truly felt like a photographer during the past couple years. Among the images stacked, sorted, and saved that came before are certainly a multitude of gems that make me proud. However, many of the images I have shared here and those that round out these sets, I feel I can identify as some of the best I've ever captured.



(152)

No comments:

Post a Comment