17 January 2012

our tribe


Wanderlust has filled my belly since a young age, spewing forth on an occasion or two. I have always been a gypsy at heart, with a spirit for the road and of voyages to the undiscovered and the re-imagined. Mostly these roaming instincts have been kept at bay, held idle, gumming up the system inside. That is, until recently.

There is a concept I have returned to time and again, whether in my daily musings, in my fiction, or in this blog. It's the idea of home, of throwing down roots, or of finding a place to belong. I have found it crucial to recognize who you are at your core. This is a constant that never really changes, but instead can be viewed differently over time, but is for all intents and purposes your magnetic north.

(80)

No comments:

Post a Comment