22 July 2011

added spice.

I have heard time and again from people excited to see my upcoming play. The little bit they know is quick to whet their theatre-going appetites. I have even heard from folks who aren't regularly interested in plays throwing their own ideas into the fire, as they suppose what the show might be from the small amount of gristle I have given out. That said, the need to properly cast is amped up with this sort of buzz. Fortunately my intincts were true, and I am slowly assembling a third set of auditions, tentatively more of a specially scheduled event rather than a mass cattle call. Despite, the off-set antics of my first play, this one is the closest I have come to putting together an ensemble cast, so which element each actor brings to the stage will help determine the right combination for a tasty evening for all who see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment